About Our Church

First Presbyterian of Paulding was founded in 1875 by six original members who loved the Lord and pursued God’s vision. In 1899, the main church building was erected. Later, in 1916, a wonderful pipe organ was added and it still blesses our services today. In 1993, a fellowship hall was added to the main building that has allowed us to not only enjoy meals with each other, but to be used by our community for various meetings and services.

Our current pastor was called in 1991 and has recently announced his retirement.