The church was founded in 1875 by six original members who loved the Lord and pursued God’s vision. In 1899, the main church building was erected. Later in 1916, a wonderful pipe organ was added and it still blesses our services today.
In 1993, a fellowship hall was added to the main building that has allowed us to not only enjoy meals with each other, but to welcome our community for various meetings and services.
In 2007, the congregation voted to affiliate with the Evangelical Presbyterian Church (EPC). Click here to learn more about the EPC.
Our current pastor was called in 1991 and has recently announced his retirement.